“That’s always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they’re pretty. It’s like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.”
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful.
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren’t as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they’re amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who’s brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
“Silence is a girl’s loudest cry.”
“This is for the girls who don’t always win. The girls who stay up all night listening to music that inspires them. The girls that laugh, smile, cry and think all on a daily basis. The girls who love, learn and regret. The girls who may never have it easy. The girls who learn the hard way to live and tell about it. The real girls.”
“You will never become who you want to be if you keep blaming everyone else for who you are.”
“Next time you’re stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you’re here. You’re never given anything in this world that you can’t handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.”
“If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get up.”
“Single isn’t a status. It’s a word that describes a person who’s strong enough to enjoy life without depending on others.”
“I may not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. But I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in my past, but I’m proud of who I am today. nobody is perfect, but that’s what makes everything interesting.”
“Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. Fake friends are like leaves, found everywhere.”
Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.”
“If nothing else, I’ve realized who I can count on. The friends who can read my mind and finish my sentence. Who call me in the middle of a text message, or answer my questionbefore I ask it. Who tell me what’s going on in my crazy head.”
Life’s not about sitting at home in front of the TV waiting for your life to begin. Get out there and take some chances.
# bosan sebenarnya dan tak da idea nak post pasal ape. al maklum lah dah beberapa hari tak berkongsi cerita disini. semua cerita dah tido. jadi, apa yang saya buat adalah membuka google dan mencari ayat ayat motivasi. seperti diatas nun. saya mahu berkongsi sedikit dengan anda semua. semua ayat dibawah ni adalah diantara ayat ayat yang saya suka dan berkaitan dengan diri ku yang hina ini.
READ IT.WATCH IT.FEEL IT

